Hello lovely readers!
Sorry for the delay.. I was in the mountains all weekend and enjoy myself too much to get on a computer!
Over the weekend I did some crafting with my future MIL and Aunt. Really fun!
I LOVE the photo's on canvas. I've bought one and it cost almost $60 dollars. So when I saw a DIY on Pinterest [obsessed.] I had to try it!
So its pretty simple.
You'll need a canvas, tissue paper, tape, printer paper, modge podge, paint brush.
1. Tape tissue paper to printer paper around edges.
2. Print your picture as you normally would on paper [be sure the feed the paper the right way].
3. Cut tissue paper off printer paper.
4. modge podge canvas. [thin layer]
5. slowly [&carefully] lay down tissue paper with picture.
6. spread out bubbles and creases [I like the creases in the black and white one]
7. [for black and white picture] paint black trim around edges.
See? super simple and really cheap!
Hope you give it a try :)