1.13.2012

NEGU!

Hi Guys!

Please take a minute to visit the "Never Ever Give Up" Foundation created by Jessie Rees. She lost her battle with cancer last week, but her legacy is going to live on for a long time. Help to spread the joy!


I felt like this post definitely needed to be put up. I have a passion for kids and my heart breaks for anyone fighting cancer, especially the kids. Both of my grandmother's have battle cancer and are in remission. This is very heartwarming and so inspirational. You, too, should donate to keep the fight going. In only 10 months her battle was lost, but what she did in that 10 months is more than most of us will our entire lives. It really makes you appreciate what you have. A constant reminder to myself to stop sweating the small stuff. Her motto is one of my favorite bible verses.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Visit this link to read more and to donate!
http://www.thenegufoundation.org/

Have a wonderful weekend and remember to be thankful for everyone, everything and every situation in your life!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment