1.26.2012

Cupcake Delight

Hi!!!

Sorry for the delay in posts. I have been out of town with volleyball and then got a cold!

Don't worry, I am back in action with lots of good stuff!

Last Thursday it was two of my best friends birthdays. We are big sushi fans so 4 of us went there for dinner.
One of my other best friends who tagged along works for a hotel and plans their events, she knows all the best places to go so she brought along some delicious cupcakes. All in all it was a great night of catching up, gossiping and stuffing our faces [which is important every once in a while].



There was pumpkin, mint, chocolate deluche & apple crumble.

I'll be posting about some of the "football" food I make throughout the season!

Hope everyone has had a great week..almost Friday! :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment