6.20.2012

30X30 Challenge

So I follow two blogging lovelies, Kate and Lauren. They are sisters.I think, initially, this is why I was drawn to both of their blogs. I, also, have a sister and can relate to so many of their fun stories, silly texts and cute pictures.
My sista!

 But, when I met them at the blogger meet up they held I grew to love them even more! They are beautiful girls, inside and out, which are exactly people I like to surround myself with! I am drawn to the fashion, hairdo's, giveaways and great ideas they create! Recently they created the 30 with 30 challenge. To find out more check this out.

30X30
Basically, what it entails is picking 30 pieces of clothing and mixing and matching them to create 30 different outfits. This is PERFECT for me. I have SO many clothes and do not wear enough of them.
[on a side note, I really need to get rid of 1/2 of them--yard sale?] 
So when I saw their post, I just knew I had to participate.
I can promise you, you won't see 30 outfits. I am too lazy, forgetful and busy to remember to take pictures every day, but I am excited to give this a shot. Here are a few of the items/outfits I have created! 


new orange top from Limited. blue pants. fav. wedges
blue top from vestique. same blue pants as above

white dress pants. top from banana outlet
coral shorts: banana outlet neon yellow shirt: NY&co.
same shirt: loving the bright color skirt: francesca's
& of course I had to show the back. Look @ that zipper!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely ADORE all of the clothes! I love that you're wearing bright, pretty colors! It's perfect! :)

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend (we're so close)!

    ReplyDelete