8.08.2012

Sock buns & blazers

Dressing up is fun.
when you aren't going to work every day. and you actually have time to do your hair and make up.

Every day is not this easy.
Oh well.

With working out in the mornings, I tend to be rushing around so much that I never actually have time to fix my hair. I've seen the sock bun on a lot of blogs/pinterest. [so no, I don't want credit] but being someone with extremely fine hair this is great! It actually makes my hair look thick, and look as if I spent time creating it! [actually waking up 30 min. late, still working out, and making it to work on time--no one needs to know the real secret!]

When I put on this dress.. I thought okay this is cute, wear it all the time... but how can I look more professional? Luckily, I buy things on a whim when its in style [even tho I rarely wear a lot of it--hence 30X30 challenge]. So I thought, why not throw on a blazer... and voila! I love how much more "professional" I seem, just by adding a simple blazer!

No comments:

Post a Comment