2.28.2012

It's been a while..

Hello lovely followers,

Sorry it has been so long... [wow] life seems to FLY by these days.

Recently I have been busy working out, eating right, coaching, working, spending time with my family, going to a horse sale, catching up with friends and crafting!

I have FINALLY hit my goal weight [well, goal 1 these days]. I have lost 17.5lbs. Ideally I would like to lose 7.5 more to hit -25lbs. [by summer]

I recently tried this new hairstyle.. I combined a few of the hairstyles found on The Small Things Blog. I also haven't done an outfit post in a while. These jeans [old navy- skinny dark wash] are now too big [woohoo...I need to go buy a size 4 to celebrate]. Top is also old navy and scarf/boots are from target.



Until next time...

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Love that hairstyle! I am going to have to try that one. And congrats on all the weight you've lost - that is amazing!

    It was great meeting you at the Blogger meetup last night! :)

    ReplyDelete