7.16.2012

Weekend in review

Phew! Weekends go to fast, especially when you do something every single night. And Monday's aren't fun after Sunday night country concerts.

Despite my bitching, this weekend was fantastic! So much fun with so many people I love.
Life is good.

Be sure to keep an eye out for a product review/hair tutorial sometime this week. You'll notice my hair is "wavy" or "loosely curled" in these pics. I got a new toy!

Going out is Chapel Hill is a hard thing for a State fan to admit. Having fun: even tougher. Regardless: a fun night!
One of the best places to eat in CH. + a coffee = recovery mode at its finest!
Toby Keith/Brantley Gilbert concert with some of my faves!

1 comment:

  1. I love your wavy hair! What products/tools did you use?? Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete